- Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 February 2015 19:04
Have you ever encountered a complex problem and did not know where to start? Have you tried addressing a seemingly simple problem, but the issue persists?
Then it may be time to use root cause analysis (RCA), a structured way to begin solving a problem.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 26 February 2015 20:50
Two of CPHQ’s QI faculty members, along with other content experts from the National MCH Workforce Development Center, presented at the 2015 Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) Annual Conference on January 24th.
- Last Updated on Friday, 23 January 2015 19:10
The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) featured the impressive work of North Carolina’s “Healthy NC 2020” initiative in its recent “Have You Shared” campaign. The “Have You Shared” initiative as a systematic effort to collect and share stories that highlight promising and useful practices developed by state and territorial health agencies.
- QI Project Charters: Lessons Learned from QI at the Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- Center for Public Health Quality to be Fiscally Sponsored by Third Sector
- The Value of a Value Stream Map…and More
- CPHQ to Promote Baby-Friendly Hospitals through New CDC Project
- Center Launching New QI Training for Rhode Island MIECHV Programs
- Oral Health Safety Net Collaborative Targets Improved Access for Infants and Toddlers
- When Martha Came to Town: Applying 5S Workplace Organization to the Women’s Health Branch
- National Maternal and Child Health Workforce Development Center Hosts Health Reform Skill Building Workshop
- Evidenced-Based Strategies and Interventions: What’s the Difference and Which One is Best for My Community?
- Strengthen Your QI Skills at the Center’s QI Boot Camp Lunch n’ Learn Series
- Oral Health Safety Net Collaborative Generating Big Smiles
- Public Health Improvement Map Pilot Sites To Implement Evidence-Based Interventions
- New Hampshire QI 101 Teams Host Celebration Event to Spread QI
- National Maternal and Child Health Workforce Development Center Kicks Off
- Wave 7 Teams Keep the QI Momentum Going During Workshop 1
- Quality Improvement Advisor Workshop Prepares Wave 3 Participants to Lead QI in their Organizations
- New Hampshire QI 101 Teams Showcase Their Passion for QI at Workshop 3
- The Community Health Improvement Application Pilot Highly Successful
- Wave 2 of the Quality Improvement Advisor Program Learn More at Workshop 2
- Quality Improvement Advisor Program Adds New Life Long Learning Initiative
- New Hampshire QI 101 Participants Share their Tremendous Progress at Second Workshop
- NC Public Health QI Successes to be Showcased in Ontario’s CQI Kickoff Event
- Return On Investment and Lean Highlighted at 2013 Janet Reaves Memorial Conference
- Four Local Health Departments Vital to Design of New Community Health Improvement Application
- Launch of National PH QI 101 Program Takes off in New Hampshire
- Center Launches Much Anticipated Public Health Improvement Map Pilot